We’ve been busy! We’re now NSI Nacoss Gold approved.
As well as the significant approval of NSI Gold & BAFE for Fire, we complete this high level of accreditation with NSI Nacoss Gold for intruder approval.
Knowing how difficult it can be to navigate the internet looking for reliable and skilled companies to carry out work, home or business security can heighten that requirement of finding a reputable company you can trust.
Choosing PG Fire & Security gives you peace of mind knowing you’ll receive advice about what alarm system to install and the required maintenance, as well as confirming it meets the requirements set out by the police and your insurer Being NSI Nacoss Gold for intruder approved company means:
– thoroughly security vetted to British Standard 7858
– rigorously inspected twice a year to ensure they are maintaining standards in both the quality of installation and how they are run as a business
– subjected to NSI’s toughest inspection services to ensure that we continually meet the highest standards.
– properly insured
– operating a call out service responding within 4 hours (CCTV or Access Control system are expected to respond within 24 hours)
– able to provide monitoring / police response service using NSI approved ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre). These are permanently manned, highly secure, resilient, air-locked environments that have their own standby power and back-up facilities that provide you with 24/7 monitoring of your alarm signals. If required, the relevant police authority can be alerted if they believe security has been breached at alarmed premises (domestic or commercial).
– NSI approval gives you confidence in the integrity of the alarm system maintenance and 24/7 monitoring process.
– able to complete a thorough security survey of your property
– installing reliable, effective, up to date equipment
– going to issue you with a Certificate of Compliance for your system
– meeting the relevant British and European Standards
– operating to the highest level of business excellence by working to the industry specific ISO 9001 Quality Management System
NSI Gold ensures the advice given will not just be about what alarm system to install and the required maintenance, it will also confirm it meets the requirements set out by the police and your insurer.
For a free informative chat please contact us on 01935 422117.