We are extremely proud to announce that PG Fire & Security are now NSI Gold & BAFE for Fire approved.
Since 1st October 2016, when the Fire Safety Order came into force, the onus of fire safety responsibility is now the responsibility of the company / premises owner or occupier. The ‘responsible person’ is in charge of safety, and should there be an incident resulting in a pre or post inspection, proof that any installation has been carried out by a competent supplier, using relevant fire safety products, with ‘the appropriate skills and experience’. One way to ensure you have the correct evidence is to use the services of a NSI Fire Gold approved company
Why choose PG Fire & Security?
As a NSI Fire Gold approved company, we are able to demonstrate the following:
– meet the technical requirements of the appropriate BAFE scheme
– meet all relevant British Standards
– provide a high level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice standards
– comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
– inspected regularly by NSI’s team of specialist auditors to check head office management administration and technical competence through customer site visits.
– meeting the highest industry standards by achieving business excellence through an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Standard
– displaying technical expertise by meeting the requirements of the relevant BAFE scheme requirements
– long-term track record of performance as evidence of reliability and stability
So whether you require a basic, one- or two-zone system, or a fully integrated Analogue Addressable system installed into a large commercial premises, PG Fire & Security are approved to the highest industry standards. We carry out the installation and servicing of BS5839 Fire alarm systems in commercial, public or multi-occupancy premises with audible-only or monitored for Fire Brigade response options.
Call us today for a no obligation chat about your requirements on 01935 422117.